- Add engine oil cleanner B.G product p/n 109 runed engine for 10 minutes. Drain and renew engine oil. Replaced engine oil filter. Adjusted tires pressure as per manufacturer specifications. Check battery conditions. Inspect and and refills all fluids levels. Performed a 50 poits inspection check. Customer will receive results by verbal explanation and original copy.
- BG Cooling System Service dissolves and removes accumulated deposits of scale sludge. Old, contaminated fluid is replaced with new coolant fortified with BG Universal Super Cool to protect the metal surfaces inside the radiator and extend the life of the water pump , heater core and hoses . This service should be performed every 30,000miles to avoid major cooling system problems
- BG Fuel/Air Induction Service cleans fuel injectors , cleans the throttle body, plenum and air intake . Also removes baked-on carbon from valve , ports , piston crowns and combustion chambers and removes deposits from the catalytic converter . This service should be performed every 15,000miles
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee (Cal)
- HEADLAMP ASSEMBLY (COMPLETE) – Remove & Replace – One Side – [DOES NOT include adjust Headlamps.]
- Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- MULTI-FUNCTION SWITCH – Remove & Replace
- OIL PAN GASKET – Remove & Replace – Automatic Trans
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace
- The best cure for worn out fluid is BG Transmission Service. First , effective cleaners loosen and dissolve baked-on deposits from the transmission, valve body , torque converter , pan , filter element , transmission lines and transmission cooler . Then , specialized equipment removes the old fluid and replaces it with long lasting BG Transmission fluid and conditioners . This service should be performed every 30,000 miles
- The BG Power Steering Services uses a safe, effective cleaner to dissolve and suspend varnish, deposits and debris from seals and parts . The old , contaminated fluid is removed and replaced with power steering fluid that is specially formulated to reduce heat and friction while protecting vital system parts . This service should be performed every 30,000miles .
- Vehicle Diagnostics PERFORMED WIRE REPAIR ON HARNESS
- Hazardous Disposal Fee
FLOR C. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/24/2021